trip detailswho's goingmedicalquotepurchase
Tell us about your trip:
What type of cover do you need?
What is your country of residence?
Where are you travelling to?
When are you leaving home?
When do you return home?
Who needs to be covered under the policy?
Important: Click here for help completing this section
Individual - Adults (or children aged 2-17) who do not qualify as a Couple, Family or Single Parent Family as defined below.

Couple - 2 adults who have been permanently living together at the same address for more than 6 months. On an Annual Multi-trip policy each adult can travel independently.

Family or Single Parent Family - 1 or 2 adults and all of their children (including foster children) aged 17 and under or 21 and under if in full time education. All persons must live at the same address. On an Annual Multi-trip policy the adult(s) can travel independently however their insured children aged 18 to 21 must purchase separate insurance if they wish to travel independently of the adult. All insured children aged 17 and under can also travel independently on a trip organised by a school or other recognised organisation when accompanied by a responsible adult or where they are arriving to supervised arrangements.
If you have a promo code please enter it below:



You must give full and true answers to all questions. If you do not do so your travel insurance may not protect you in the event of a claim.

Where you are asked to disclose information relating to any other people to be covered under the policy, you must have the consent of those individuals to supply their personal and medical details.

Pantaenius Mariner's Travel Insurance is available to people who are permanently resident and registered with a medical practitioner in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.